river stone2


Huntsville Utility District

Customer Application 



In order to establish new water service, a customer application, along with a valid photo ID and a copy of a lease agreement or proof of ownership will be needed.  Proof of ownership can be a deed, land taxes, mortgage or closing papers.  If it will be for a non-owner (renter), you will also need an easement from the property owner. 


After the paperwork is filled out, you may bring it by the office, email it ( This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or faxed it back to us at 423-569-3586Then you will need to call or come by and pay the correct fees associated with your application. Those fees are NON-REFUNDABLE and are listed below. 


Complete New Water Tap:  $675.00 or at cost (2" meter).  If a road bore is needed, there will be an addition cost of $250.00 as well.


Owners will need proof of ownership as listed above and the connection fee is $75.00.

For a non-property owner, the fee is $150.00 and a rental agreement with the physical address and renters name will be needed.



NEW WATER TAP  (New Build)


WATER METER ONLY (Established Water Service)